You may have heard about some of the benefits of hemp seed oil and cannabidiol oil India product for humans, such as healthy hair and a strong immune system, but could hemp seed oil provide the same benefits for pets?
As people begin to explore the benefits of natural alternatives in their own lives, pet owners are also exploring natural supplements for their four-legged companions. Hemp seed oil is one such product that is leading the pack with a range of benefits it has.
What exactly is hemp seed oil?
The Cannabis Sativa plant is generally the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the phrase hemp. And, yes, hemp seed oil is generated from the seeds of the same plant that produces marijuana. So, are hemp and CBD the same thing for dogs? No, no!
Hemp seed oil is derived from a strain of cannabis sativa that contains no Cannabidiol (called CBD) or Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Instead, hemp seed is high in protein, fibre, and a variety of nutrients including iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium, B vitamins, and vitamin E. Like other nuts such as walnuts and pistachios, hemp seed is also high in fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6, and 9.
Hemp seed oil, not to be confused with cannabidiol oil India products is extracted from the plant using a cold-pressing method, similar to pine nut oil or olive oil. This ensures that the finished food is highly nutritious when ingested.
Help them age gracefully: Your pet is your dearest friend, which is why you want to keep them as young as possible! Hemp seed oil, it turns out, can help with the same. Hemp seed oil has inherent anti-inflammatory qualities due to being rich in fatty acids such as Omega 3, gamma-linolenic acid, and Omega 9. This can help in reducing joint soreness and arthritic pain.
Can make a dog’s or cat’s coat shine: Polyunsaturated fats, in particular, are essential for maintaining healthy cell membranes in the derma (skin). In other words, fatty acids help to hydrate the skin cells and hair follicles. This not only keeps their skin and coat looking wonderful, but it also helps to prevent inflammation and irritation.
How to Come up with the Right Dosage for Pet CBD oil?
For many of us, Hemp seed oil is fairly a new concept and hence wondering about what is the apt dosage of hemp seed oil I should be giving to my pets is understood. One can start by adding a few drops of hemp seed oil to their food and treat
Note: One should Remember that each canine friend is unique and Unfortunately, there is no precise “CBD oil dosage for dogs calculator. So, it will take some trial and error to determine the right dosage. Begin slowly and gradually increase the dosage until you find a steady routine, watching your pet’s response along the way. If you are increasing the dosage of pet hemp seed oil, make sure your vet knows about these changes.
What makes Hemp Seed Oil Different than the rest of the pet products available in the market?
- Contains a lot of protein: Hemp seed oil includes all nine essential amino acids. As we all know, proteins are constructed from amino acids and this makes it an ideal dietary complement for your dog or cat as a protein source.
- Rich Vitamin Profile: Hemp seed oil, on the other hand, is high in arginine, glycine, glutamate, and histidine. Arginine may have certain health benefits, such as lowering insulin resistance and promoting growth! Glutamate is necessary for neurotransmission and cognitive function.
- Contains healthy fats: Fats are an essential component of your pet’s diet. They require fats for a variety of bodily processes. Fortunately, hemp seed oil is high in critical fatty acids! Our pets require certain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). Furthermore, PUFAs are known to provide numerous other health benefits and they account for up to 90% of the fatty acid profile of hemp seed oil!
The 3:1 omega ratio is regarded as the greatest health advantage. This ratio appears to be the most effective for reducing inflammation caused by diseases and disorders such as arthritis, heart disease, obesity, allergy symptoms, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- High in Fibre content: Hemp seed contains a lot of fibre, primarily cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin. These fibres can pass through the digestive tract, perhaps improving digestion and absorption of other nutrients in the diet. Fibres are beneficial to intestinal health and can aid in the stabilization of bowel movements, making it an excellent complement for pets that suffer from constipation, diarrhea, or irregular bowel movements. Furthermore, fibre consumption has previously been linked to lower cholesterol levels as well as a lower risk of obesity and diabetes.
- Provides essential Vitamins: Speaking of antioxidants, beta carotene and vitamin E, both of which are abundant in hemp seed oil, are antioxidants! Both of these are essential for your pet’s body’s natural antioxidant systems.
- Fulfill the mineral demand: Hemp seed oil has significant levels of essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sulphur, and phosphorus.
Calcium is essential for bone health, as bone contains up to 90% of the body’s calcium. Calcium, on the other hand, is required for several metabolic activities, including muscular contraction and nerve impulses. Phosphorus is closely related to calcium and is necessary for bone development and function. Magnesium is involved in approximately 300 metabolic processes. It aids in muscular building, digestion, energy formation, and nervous system function. Potassium, on the other hand, is used to keep those muscles working properly! Sulphur is a component of several amino acids, which muscles utilize to grow and are necessary for skin and coat.
Is hemp seed oil safe for pets?
You don’t have to worry about your pet getting high from having hemp seed oil because hemp for cats and dogs comes from a form of the cannabis plant that is extremely low in psychoactive ingredients. As long as you give your pet hemp seed oil from a credible brand like Hempstrol, he or she will be able to consume this without any issue. For any other query regarding how to buy cbd oil India buy online or pet CBD oil, one can connect with the team of Hempstrol and their responsive customer care will be timely.